Tuesday 8 June 2010

Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus Book Review 1


Miles to Go
Miley Cyrus

This is my little sisters book, she loved reading it so much I decided to borrow it when I was last back home.
This book has so many good parts in it, to be honest I dont actually think there were many boring, hard to get through parts :)
It was an easy read with a lot of funny parts and some sad parts (I was actually crying at one stage!)
If you like light reads and autobiographies I think you would enjoy this book especially if you are one of the younger generation.

I am going to start doing these book reviews along with movie reviews as well just to give this blog an all rounder feel, I hope you all enjoy them and maybe end up reading or watching new things also :)

Shel xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...