Tuesday 8 June 2010

Movie Review 1 - Death at a Funeral


Thursday 3rd June I went to see this film on a whim as I had to go to the cinema to get my unlimited movie pass,

This was undoubtedly the funniest film I have seen in a long long time, lots of times during the film the whole room was actually laughing out loud which as you know is unusual in most films you normally just get a little giggle!

I am not going to give away any plotlines when I do these reviews, if you are interested you could always check out IMDB for that or such, I don't want to ruin things for you all :)

I would even go see this film again which is saying much for me cos unless its Harry Potter or The Twilight Saga, I would not go near the cinema again to see a film a second time!

I would definately recommend this film to anyone who is looking for a laugh do not let the title put you off haha!!

Go See IT!!!

Shel xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...