Sunday 1 May 2011

April Faves!

Hi Girlies!

I am doing my first favourites blog so let me if you like it :)

Makeup - Beauty UK blusher, I love this blusher as it can be used as a highlight and bronzer too :) and not so much makeup as makeup remover lol, Halo eyemakeup remover pads, these are 30 pads for £1 in Poundworld and work wonders, I lay the pay on my lid for a few seconds then do 1 swipe and it removes all my eye makeup including waterproof mascara!
Nailpolish - 2 this month, my ultimate fave China Glaze "For Audrey" and a Poundworld polish in Silver
Haircare - Aussie 3 Minute Miracle "reconstructer" conditioner. This stuff is amazing no joke! I get the small bottle which does about 6 washes and my hair feels so good after it!
Perfume - my go to perfume in April was Ed Hardy, it just reminds me of summer I love it
Lipcare - Love love love my Carmex moisturising lip balm, this makes me lips super soft even after 1 application :)
Book - I am still reading Awakend by PC and Kirsten Cast, I believe this is now the 8th book in the House of Night series, If you haven't read them you should :)
And lastly my Ipod Touch, I got this a few months ago and I am completely in love with it lol, its never too far from my reach and have been loving a few apps which I will do a later post on!

Thats all for April faves, any questions or if you just want to say hello pop it in a comment below...I am a poet and didnt know it hehe!!

Shel xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...