Friday 20 May 2011

ABC's tag

Hiya Girlies!

I shamelessly stole...ahem "borrowed" this tag from Anna as thought it would be fun to do for you all to get to know me a bit more :)

A. Age:
27, I will be 28 on December 22nd

B. Bed size:
Double

C. Chore you hate:
Ironing...gimme anything else and I will happily do it all day long but ironing clothes!

D. Day:
Any day that I don't have to go to work ;)

E. Essential start to your day:
Facebook and the Dailymail website to check the news

F. Favorite color:
Blue or Purple

G. Gold or Silver:
Used to be only gold when I was younger and now its only silver lol!

H. Height:
5' and half an inch....that half an inch always makes a difference!

I. Instruments:
Piano, Flute, Saxaphone, Trumpet, Tin Whistle, a little accordian and many more, I cannot for the life of me play strings though :(

J. Job title:
Team Leader for now...I get made redundant in 11 days

K. Kids:
Only my angel Alice Jayne so far, I hope one day to give her as many brothers and sisters as God will allow me

L. Live:
Edinburgh, Scotland. I am from Ireland though

M. Mom’s name:
Mariea

N. Nicknames:
Oh so many....Shel, Shellie, Allie, Sally, Aunt Sally (yes from Worzel Gummidge) Stingray, Wraydog, Lady Shamrock and Shammie (I think thats them all and yes I still get called by all of those names, they are not ones I have grew out of lol!)

O. Overnight hospital stays:
A lot, I am very accident prone but also have had a few health issues in my time

P. Pet peeve:
Rude people and smelly stuff that aint supposed to smell like it does, be that a person or object...

Q. Quote from a movie:
Hmmmmm......am not a movie person so its hard for me to think of quotes :(

R. Right or left handed:
Leftie and proud!

S. Siblings:
3 Brothers and 2 Sisters

T. Time you wake up:
Usually anywhere between 5&7, I dont sleep too much the joys of insomia :(

U. Underwear:
Of course I wear it just not sharing what kind ;)

V. Vegetables you dislike:
Spinach but I eat any other vegetables :)

W. What makes you run late:
Honestly I am never late for anything, I have a phobia of being late, I leave the house an hour before I am due to start work....I work 10mins away!

X. X-Rays you’ve had:
Oh a lot...see above for the accident prone part ;)

Y. Yummy food you make:
Spaghetti Bolognaise, Curry, Sunday roast...anything really but I am not great at dessets

Z. Zoo:
Last summer when my sister was here visiting.

Let me know if you have decided to do this I would love to see your answers :)

Shel xx

7 comments:

  1. I wish I could be that early I'm late to work like ever other day'

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love ready about bits of info about bloggers.:)

    parenting articles

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this tag :)
    thanks for sharing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so fun to read! I might steal it from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was cute! I love the Irish accent. I kind of like Scottish and Brittish too. Australian,well I could just go on and on...thanks for following me,btw. I am now following you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tags areee soooo exciting weee

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...