Thursday 21 July 2011

Collection 2000 Swatches *Pic Heavy*

Hi girlies!
Today I have my Collection 2000 stash swatched for you 13 in total so be prepared for a few piccies!!
They are all from the Collection 2000 Hot Looks range, available from Boots and Superdrug, I think they are about £1.79 its been a while since I bought some!
Sorry some of the pics are turned the wrong way, I took them all in the same format but oh no Blogger does what it likes tonight lol!

 This is 42. Teeny Bikini

34.Hoola Hoop

35.Dynasty

30.Sherbet Lemons

28.Hip Hop

29.Big Hair

36.Ninja

31.Spangles

23.Show Off (my fave of the lot)

39.Blue Hawii

32.BMX Bandit

27.Wham

33.Button Moon

Hope you liked them :)

Shel xx

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are super-pretty. Not surprisingly, I like the blues the best. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love spangles... was so nearly going to get it today but held off until pay day! thank for posting!

    http://claire-purplefairydust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what pretty polishes!
    I love Wham!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hula hoop and big hair are super pretty! Also do you use a canon camera? I do too and have the same problem and apparently its a canon issue?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post sweetie!

    I want them all!..Ill have to check super drug out on Monday for sherbet lemons, ninja and spangles!

    /hugs

    - PS yay I can finally post my comment! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great colours, especially greens!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...