Monday 7 February 2011

Barry M Shatter Polish


Hey all just a quick post!

As most of you will know Barry M have released a special effects shatter polish lately. I was lucky enough to be able to get one a bit ago but only in the last week or so been playing with it!

I must say i love it! Its hard to get the technique down at first with not overlapping or applying too thinly but once you do you can achieve some great looks :)

I am still camera less so the pic i have uploaded with this is from my phone excuse the poopiNess of it :(



I will edit this later to show more pics of looks i have done as i have been removing one mani/pedi and doing another one straight away lol!

Have any of you tried it? What do you think? I want them to bring out more colours especially for spring/summer as am not sure i want to be running around with black nails in the sunshine (insert wishful thinking here!)

Shel xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...