Monday 7 February 2011

What I'm Reading Monday

Hey chicks and dolls!

Bringing a new wee feature to my blog, I am going to try and stick to a sort of schedule on here with random posts thrown in between as usual hehe!

So Mondays I am going to do a what I am reading post - hopefully I manage to finish the books in a week to bring a new book each week, or on second thoughts if I give myself 2 weeks for each book, I can show you all the new book and blurb on the first week then do a review of it on the second week...what do you think???

So this weeks book (I have been reading this for a bit but kept putting it down lol)

Remind me again why I need a man by Claudia Carroll

Blurb:

Ever since she was a little girl, all Amelia Lockwood has ever wanted is to get married. The Tiffany ring, the Vera Wang dress....the whole shebang. Her glamour television career, gorgeous flat and fabulous friend only go so far in consoling her now that shes in her thirties and still not married.
So when Amelia hears about a course that promises she'll be saying "I do" before the year is out, she jumps at the chane to enrol. What Amelia doesn't realise is that she will be instructed to revisit all her past relationships to work out when she went wrong. In single-minded pursuit of her ultimate goal, Amelia gets in touch with every ex-boyfriend she's ever had - right back to age sixteen - with some surprising results!

Thoughts so Far:

Slow at parts put getting quite good now about 60% of the way in

Review coming up next Monday then :)

For now chicks and dolls...I hope your Monday goes better than most lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...