Sunday 6 February 2011

Genuine Ken


Has anyone been watching Genuine Ken???

I love it, its the quest to find America's perfect boyfriend just like Barbies Ken :D

Whitney Port from the hills is the judge and its really cute, kinda like ANTM with challenges and eliminations etc...

I have watched 3 episodes so far and my fave contestant is Kurtis Taylor....

Here is the official homepage and you can watch the show on
Hulu
or
Youtube

I think I will be following it to the end I like it and its not normally my kinda show :)

Hope you all give it a little nosey you will prob enjoy it too!

Shel xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...