Thursday 10 February 2011

Try it Thursday!


Hi all!

So Thursdays are going to to be the day when I post something new I have tried for this week,
today I have gradiant nails :)

What I used: In order
Collection 2000 in Hula Hoop (base pink)
Stargazer in 104 (neon pink)
Stargazer in 147 (glitter)
finished off with Stargazer topcoat in 140

I used makeup sponge to sponge on the neon polish over the lighter pink. I got the sponges in Poundworld and think there is 50 in the bag, I tore the one i used in half so can get another use of it :)

I like how this looks and will definately try it with different colour ways :D I looks really pink with the sun shining on it!

I seem to be getting a lot of hits to my blog when I publish new posts but no comments :( please comment girlies it will make my day :D

Shel xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...