Tuesday 8 February 2011

Turn it up Tuesday


Another new feature :)

Tuesday is going to be a music dedicated post from what music I have been loving this week

My fave album I have playing non stop this week is Bruno Mars' new one

Doo Woop and Hooligans!

Boy does it have so good tunes on there my personal fave is Talking to the Moon as I identify so much with that song at the minute with something I am going through.

Overall the whole album could just be played on loop constantly all day every day and I would be happy hehe!

If you haven't listened to it yet, please do I promise you all will love it :D

Night night chicks

Shel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...