Friday 1 April 2011

Blog Sale













Hi all

I am having a little sort of and have some stuff to get rid of - I am selling to Uk only at the minute as I need to build up funds so its pointless to be paying expensive shipping sorry guys

I will be having an assortment up and I will just add to this post I think, I am going to be adding everything today and will keep the sale open for a while prob bout 2 weeks before I put it on evil bay (or until everything goes :) )

I am open to offers on everything its only guide prices I will be posting - payment by cheque or postal order (preferably postal order)

I have an exciting post coming up for you all which is the reason behind my need for spondoolies :)

Also please check out my other blog as I will be selling all my craft stuff on there too!

First Up is some books
Bad Science £1 plus £1 p&p
The Book of Tomorrow, I have 2 copies of this £2.50each plus £1 p&p

The Secret Shoppers Revenge £1 plus £1 p&p
My Single Friend £1 plus £1 p&p
Spa Wars £1 plus £1 p&p
Mini Shopaholic £3.50 plus £1.50 p&p
Zara handbag £5 plus £3 p&p
Soap and Glory manicure gloves and Bath pillow both for £1 plus £1 p&p
Remington mini straighteners £5 plus £3 p&p

2 Nintendo DS games 7 Wonders and Puzzler world, both puzzle games and hours of entertainment £5 for both including postage





2 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.




    Dough Rounder for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, is your blog sale still open by any chance?

    Really hope so as I'd love to take the Bad Science book :)

    My email address is - makeupsavvy@live.co.uk if you want to email me or just invoice me via paypal if you haven't sold it already.

    Thanks so much,

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...