Saturday 30 April 2011

Surprise Polish

Hi Girlies!

Yesterday I went back to Boots to pick up some more Barry M Shatter colours for a swap and discovered Models Own have released 2 shatter colours, Black and Silver!
I picked up the Silver as I already have Black and was really surprised to see it has fine shimmer/glitter to it! Its very pretty :)

Look at the gorgeous Sun shining in! I love it :)

This cost £6 at Boots, they are currently doing 3 for 2 on Models Own which I didn't know at the time D'Oh!

I will do swatches of it soon, I am currently swatching my Barry M collection to start showing you all my stash and swatches to get everything up to date on here

Shel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...