Tuesday 26 April 2011

Free Hand Audrey Leopards :)

Hi all!

after a few times of attempting leopard print and failing badly i finally managed some that I am happy with, I also done a pedi in a different colour combo but I am not getting up outta bed to show you that right now I will take a pic later hehe :)

Here is my current mani which I will be taking off tonight and doing something new.

I used China Glaze "For Audrey" as the base, Black striper pen from ebay and a Poundworld Silver polish for the dots.

I would highly recommend anyone living in the UK to get that silver from Poundland if you can I am in love with it and have used it in so many manis already, I have been stalking my pound shop waiting on them getting a new delivery so i can pick up a backup (or two hehe)

Hope you all like this :)

Shel xx

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I absolutely love that color for audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color looks amazing on you! :) cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I used to love Poundland when I lived in England. Love the colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...