Thursday 28 April 2011

Long awaited MINI Haul!!!

Hi Dolls

Eventually today I managed to pick up the new Barry M shatter colours!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Can you feel my excitement lol, I went straight from Boots to work and swatched them haha!

The Blue is a lot lighter than the pic shows, sorry for the bad quality I took the pic with my Ipod :(

I got them on 3 for 2 at Boots so paid £7.98 for all 3 bottles :)

I am currently doing a mani with the white and will show pics tomorrow in sunlight as its now dark and pics will be horrible

Have any of you picked these up yet? what do you think which is your fave??

Shel xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG lucky girl! I want theses! cant wait to see your pictures using theses. Would you be willing to pick me up theses 3 polishes and we can swap for some of the polishes on your china glaze wishlist? I can get the majority of these polish. Email me it your interested Caritom01@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...