Friday 29 April 2011

Essie Crackle Mani


Hi dolls

As promised here is the look I done last night with my new Barry M crackle polish

I used Essie Perky Purple which I recently got in a swap with MyLucidBubble, if you don't know who she is go check her out she is awesome :)
Click here to check her out!!!

The essie dries matte and is a really pretty colour after 2 coats the first coat went on badly but the second is amazing :) After the 2 coats I topped it off with the white crackle and this is the look I got I love it :) The only negative about this is that the crackle seemed to pull the base coat along with and kind of cracked the base too? very strange but I will definitely be trying more combos out soon

Hope you like it

Shel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...