Thursday, 15 September 2011

Nail Polish Swatch Wheels

Hi all! 

I just want to quickly show you my nail wheels today, I got these as a present from Karin over at Rins Nail Files and I had loads of fun painting them!


Purples


Blues


Reds/Oranges/Browns


Pinks


Shatters/Blacks/White/Greys and Holos


Glitters


Greens
I hope you liked seeing them, as my collection grows so will my nail wheels and I will seperate into colours on their own, I am also thinking about putting them by brand too...hmmm I don't know, we wil see :D

Until next time...
Loves and Hugs

Shel xx

13 comments:

  1. Love all your polishes :) It´s really fun painting nail wheels right ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great colors! How many are you up to total now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Theodora R. omg i loved painting them i was gutted when i was finished lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sounds fun to paint them lol nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever need more I will be happy to send them to you =) I love painting nail wheels, Best thing ever =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW nice swatches! :D
    & you have so many pretty polishes.


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I adore all of your polishes! <3 You have some amazing colours. I really must get my hands on some of those nail swatch wheels, I want to swatch my collection too!

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I love this, your collection is great! Its always fun deciding how to sort your polishes, i think yours all look great together as they are

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo I want some Nail wheels...Where should I look for them Rin?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have quite a collection. I'm like that with perfumes haha! Love your color wheels.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...