Thursday 15 September 2011

Nail Polish Swatch Wheels

Hi all! 

I just want to quickly show you my nail wheels today, I got these as a present from Karin over at Rins Nail Files and I had loads of fun painting them!


Purples


Blues


Reds/Oranges/Browns


Pinks


Shatters/Blacks/White/Greys and Holos


Glitters


Greens
I hope you liked seeing them, as my collection grows so will my nail wheels and I will seperate into colours on their own, I am also thinking about putting them by brand too...hmmm I don't know, we wil see :D

Until next time...
Loves and Hugs

Shel xx

14 comments:

  1. Love all your polishes :) It´s really fun painting nail wheels right ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great colors! How many are you up to total now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Theodora R. omg i loved painting them i was gutted when i was finished lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sounds fun to paint them lol nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever need more I will be happy to send them to you =) I love painting nail wheels, Best thing ever =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW nice swatches! :D
    & you have so many pretty polishes.


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I adore all of your polishes! <3 You have some amazing colours. I really must get my hands on some of those nail swatch wheels, I want to swatch my collection too!

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I love this, your collection is great! Its always fun deciding how to sort your polishes, i think yours all look great together as they are

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo I want some Nail wheels...Where should I look for them Rin?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have lots of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have quite a collection. I'm like that with perfumes haha! Love your color wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice article about nail polish

    You can check my article regarding dry feet becouse now during winter we face this
    That will be useful
    👉Dry and cracked feet treatment and quick method

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...