Saturday 3 September 2011

Naked Nails!

Hiya!

Today you are going to get to see some beauties...my naked nails! NOT!! 

They really arent pretty at the minute, some are stained and they are all different lengths...




The reason for showing my naked nails is because I have started using the Color Club Vitabase Nutrient Nail Strengthener today. It says within 2 weeks you can see/feel a difference in your nails so I have decided to try it and see what happens in 2 weeks, so here you have it my naked nails and I can look back in 2 weeks and see if there is a change!

The instructions for the Strengthener are simple
  1. Apply as your base coat, then use your normal polish on top
  2. Reapply 2-3 times a week, this will work fine for me as I change my polish every other day so I am going to reapply every other day :D
  3. After 2 weeks you will notice a difference in strength
 So we will see if it does work, I am hoping it does as my nails are a lot more brittle these days compared to say a year ago! After the two weeks I am hoping for some good growth and to see less splitting then I will take my nails down to all the same length from there!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday guys I just wasn't feeling it lol!
Until next time...
Loves and Hugs
Shel xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Interested if it works. I have been using some Orly strengthener and I think it is working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, can't wait for the results I'm always looking for good treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nails get badly stained from polish too even though I use a basecoat - so annoying! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nails look the same way! I seriously don't understand why I have stainning, it's been YEARS since I haven't used a base coat. I've never tried color club nail polish strengthener, but I've used Sally Hansen's mircle growth before when I first stopped bitting my nails and that worked wonders.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...