Tuesday 8 June 2010

Todays Toes and Fingernails


Hi all! Again!

Here is the mani/pedi I done last night, as you can see if have shorties for finger nails! I had to cut them all down about 2 weeks ago as they were in a right state, they seem to be growing out nicely now so fingers crossed it stays that way :)

On my finger nails I done a simple french tip and used one of my pens to add the glitter line underneath then added some random purple rhinestones :)

I think it turned out quite pretty and simple compared to my toenails which are below, I kinda went a little Crazy!!!

I used Collection 2000 Dynasty as a base then a "few" pens to add the graffiti style lol! Totally did not turn out the way I wanted to hey ho its going to happen until I get more practice :)

The posty just came and delivered another 3 packages so I will upload those next

Shel xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...