Saturday 10 April 2010

NOTD featuring Collection 2000 Hoola Hoop


Todays manicure - Watermelons (reminds me of summer and the weather outside is gorgeous!)

The polishes i used were -
Collection 2000 - Hula Hoop (pink), Ninja (green), Avon - French manicure colour (white) and Rimmel - Black Cab (black)

How I got the look -
First I done 2 coats of Hula Hoop over all my nails, then on the thumb nails I striped Ninja over the top part just where you would when doing a french manicure :)
Next step ater that was dry was a take a tool to stripe on the white underneath the green, disclaimer at present I dont have any brushes or special tools so I used an unbent hair grip to do this!
Once this was dry I then took the Black cab and using the other end of the hair grip I placed random black dots underneath the white on the main part of the nail.
Tadaa done!
Once total design dried I finished with a top coat from the Miss Sporty range and that was it!

What do you think? I know its not perfect but its a start and was really easy to do so I am happy :)

Thats all for now, tomarrow I will maybe do another review and some other posts

Shel xo


6 comments:

  1. That looks great :) I did a watermelon mani quite a while ago, it's up on my blog if you fancy taking a look xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this mani !! i do one a quite while ago me too i looooooove !!
    i have a giveaway on my blog !! come on see if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mani! Welcome to the beauty blogging world. The more the merrier! On side a note...a saw your other blog with the cross stitch. Very nice too. I like to crazy quilt,and regular hand quilting. I do know how to cross stitch,but I seem to get impatient...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo cute! I love it!

    Unbent hair clip - why didn't I think of that? That's such a good idea to use for a dotter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is cute! It almost looks edible :)

    ~April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...