Sunday 11 April 2010

What I am using right now TAG

I got this meme from Dainty Dollymix's blog found here and thought I would share mine bits and pieces with you all.
Enjoy :)

Shampoo & Conditioner: Alberto Balsam Tea Tree

Shower Gel: Soap & Glory Clean on me! I love it :)

Styling products: At the minute I am straightening my hair but leaving loads of waves in it so its kinda big but managable still! I dont use a lot of products in my hair I should because its so frizzy but thats another story! The only thing I am using at the minute is Lee Stafford shine spray.

Deodorant: Sure Crystal Clear Aqua

Fake Tan: Just using Johnsons Summer Skin Fair/Medium

Skincare: Same as above (am bad with a daily skincare routine! )

Primer: None

Foundation: Collection 2000 Natural Matte Minerals in 3-Natural Beige

Foundation brush: I use a sponge

Concealer: Soap & Glory Trick & Treatment

Finish Powder: None

Blusher: 17 Blush & Glow in Strawberry Swirl

Bronzer: Rimmel Light Shimmer Sun Shimmer

Highlighter: None

Eyeshadow base: None

Eyeshadows: Sleek Palettes! I am in love with them have 3 so far and only came across them last month :)

Eyeliner: 17 Eyeliner pencil in Oynx and I learning to use Liquid Eyeliner so I have 17 Soft Liner pen (its like a fineliner marker) in Soft Jet

Curler: None

Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies volume express mascara in Black

Lipstick: Avon Kiss of Pink and Avon Sequins Pink (I don't use lipstick much mostly glosses

Lipgloss: The one I am picking up the most at the minute is 17 Ultimate Volume in Pink Ice

Nail Colour: Collection 2000 in Hula Hoop on fingernails and Collection 2000 Show Off on toenails

So there you go girlies a little bit about me :)

I will be doing reviews on all these products as soon as I can if anyone wants to know about a certain product straight away just leave me a comment and I will get onto it :)

Shel xo

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,
    I thought I'd say Hi. Love your blog so far, keep it up. I'm following you.

    If you get a second check out my blog, I've just started but I've linked to this post.

    Thanks Jess x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...