Saturday 10 April 2010

Review - Soap And Glory "Heel Genius"


So here is Review Numero Uno!

It's Heel Genius from Soap and Glory 125ml tube costs £5 from Boots etc at the minute.

What S&G Say about the product -
Heel Genius™ is an amazing foot cream marvel with a miraculous moisturising mix.
No mean feet. Feet should be friendly. Soft. Smooth. Even lovely to look at. Massage a generous layer onto clean feet every night (or at least as often as you remember). Slip cotton socks overtop and let it soak in while you sleep.
Better than a pedicure? It renovates rough feet in a single overnight session, doubles as a foot cream, and will give even the roughest of cuticles a run for its money.
At Soap & Glory, we believe that you should never have to be afraid of your own feet.
(extract taken from their website)


What I say about the product -

I love love love it, the smell is gorgeous not the usual S&G smell its more like a mild smell of tea tea oil in my opinion! Not only does it smell good it actually works and believe me I have BAD problem areas on my feet, I can feel the difference after only one application of this product so for me its definately worth the price tag :)

Has anyone else used this product or similar? What did you think?
Answers on a postcard please!

Well thats my first review done YAY!

I will be doing loads more of these in the next few days/weeks to review my whole collection, this will help my purge aswell as there is definately stuff I dont use :)

Bye for now

Shel xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...