Sunday 18 April 2010

NOTD featuring Avon


Heres todays MOTD! I really dont like the way it has lasted, I only painted this last night and even used the top coat over the tip of the nail and as you can see its still chipped off :(

If anyone wants to know the white is again from my Avon Manicure set, the blue is Collection 2000 Showoff and and the black colour is Collection 2000 Intense, its actually glittery and more blue/grey.

I want to say again that I am grateful for all the followers I am getting everyday I have at least 1 or 2 newbies to my follow list I love it :)

I am planning a giveaway at 50+ followers so stay tuned :)

This week I have been getting loads of inspiration from other blogs, and the famous Google Images and definately plan some more posts soon...organisation...hauls...stashes...more reviews...OOTD...makeup...etc LOL! please stay with me :)

Shel xo

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...