Friday 23 April 2010

Weight Loss

If any of you have been ready my blog from the beginning you will know that I hinted at weight loss in my first post.

I wasn't sure whether or not to actually make a full post on it cos I don't want to come across as bragging or make other people maybe feel upset or bad about themselves, thats not what I am here for.

The reason I have decided to go ahead with the post is mainly for me to reflect on as I lose more weight and finally reach my target weight after many years of weight gain.

So without further ado here is before and after pics so far...

November 2009 (am on the left) weighing my top ever weight of 15stone 4lbs.

April 2010 weighing 12stone 13lbs.

So as you can see I have lost a dramatic amount of weight and the majority of the lose wasn't with diet or exercise truth be told I didnt change my diet or routine until this month.

This is this months stats, I will update on these at the start of May when I weigh myself again...

  • Weight - 12st 13lbs
  • Height - 5foot 2.1 inches
  • BMI - 33.0
  • Body Fat percentage 40.8%
  • Amount to lose until reach target weight - 3st 2lbs
Measurements

  • Waist - 37inches
  • Hips - 46inches
  • Bust - 41inches
  • Under Bust - 35inches
  • Left Arm - 14inches
  • Right Arm - 13inches
  • Left Thigh - 25inches
  • Right Thigh 26inches
I am not on a diet per say but I have cut back on all junk food and snacking between meals, I am trying to make sure I have a breakfast in the morning, fruit for lunch and for dinner I will have a filling dinner. If I do get hungry at any stage during the day I just fill up on more fruit.

Exercise wise I am rotating between 2 workout dvds -

The Jordan/Katie Price workout DVD and
Pump it Up - The Ultimate Dance Workout

Any questions as usual please ask

Shel xo




3 comments:

  1. Wow congrats on your weightloss, you have done amazingly and I can definitely see a dramatic difference. Keep up the good work (although not too much or you might disappear!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...