Friday 23 April 2010

Whats in my makeup bag?


So here is the contents of my makeup bag which is the grand total of my makeup collection! I had a lot more makeup before I moved over here to Edinburgh but left everything back home for my sister as it just wasn't sensible trying to get everything over here.

I am still building up everything again, including all my makeup, nailpolishes, toiletries, clothes, shoes, books absolutely everything...When I go home in 16 days I am going to try to bring as much back over here with me but I dont know what I will bring yet other than a few bits I am already missing like crazy!

I am not going to do a full listing here of whats there but if you have any questions just leave a comment :)

Shel xo

1 comment:

  1. Its a big difference as to what's in my makeup *bag* (that I carry with me) and what's in my makeup *storage cases* that I hold all my daily products for make-up application ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...