Friday 30 April 2010

Thursdays Haul! (not as much pic heavy)

So here's thursdays Haul definately not as pic heavy this time so dont worry haha!
This is me done spending now until I go home to Ireland and visit Primark (I Just have to get the coral dress from H&M)
Dress from New Look the back is sort of open with two bows across, this wwas reduced to £12
I think I will wear this for my mums birthday meal when I go back home to Ireland

Again from New Look have these cute lil earrings which were £3 and this teddy bear bracelet which I absolutely love! This ended being free!!!!
Reveal, More and Instyle Mags, the Instyle mag had a free Nails Inc polish (worth £10.50!) I picked up the Candy colour which is apparently an Instyle exclusive?

Lastly I got a new notebook which I customised to what I wanted but couldnt get!
It was a Pukka pad notebook from WHSMith for £3.99 and then I got the stickers in Birthdays for £2.49 I wanted a barbie notebook but couldnt find one so made my own I think I am going to put more stickers on it and I am also going to use one for my Ipod !

Well thats me definately shopped out haha !
Hope you all enjoy having a wee nosy
any questions gimme a shout

Shel xo

1 comment:

  1. that blue dress is gorg! and a barbie notebook!? I want one! I looked at your Wednesday haul as well and it's great too girl :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...