Saturday 15 May 2010

Review: Lush Retread Conditioner


Next review for today is Lush Retread conditioner which costs £8.60 for 245g tub

What Lush say about this product -
Triple strength conditioner for extra softness. As with so many Lush products, Retread appears to resemble a cholesterol-laden pudding. It is scented with violets and oranges with a hint of sensual musk. We dip our hands in and plaster the super-smoothing cream all over our hair for the seaweed, yoghurt, cantaloupe melon and jojoba oil to give seriously sad hair its shine back. Do not use it if your hair is lifeless and limp, Retread would squash it flat. Use it when your hair is feeling rough, harsh and wrecked. Retread will restore its sanity.

What I say about this product -
I love this product and it's on my list for my next Lush haul lol.
The smell is gorgeous and it does exactly what it says on the tin lol...I noticed a big difference in the softness of my hair and it did make it quite shiny which is normally hard for my hair :)

Shel
kiss hug kiss hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...