Monday 3 May 2010

A-Z of me


Thought I would do this fun little post that I seen on Megan's blog
A. AREA CODE : 0191 is my area code for here.


B. BED SIZE: Double and I hate it! Its one of the "fancy" IKEA beds but I am constantly banging my knees of the sides :(


C. CHORE YOU HATE:
I HATE ironing clothes, I would do any other chore in the world but I very rarely iron my clothes unless they really really need it!



D. DOG'S NAME: I don't have a dog here but my dog back home is called Hooch and he is a lasha apso.


E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Ummm, more sleep lol! No would have be a drink of water lol


F. FAVORITE COLOR: My faves are pink and purple, at the minute I am also loving all the pastel trends that are in



G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver, used to be gold when I was younger but I never wear it anymore




H. HEIGHT: 5' 1"


I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I can play the flute, piano, saxaphone and pretty more a lot of others but I cannot play string instruments. I am left handed and seem to have a lot of problems when someone tries to teach me to play strings


J. Job: Team Leader, love it and still learning :)


K. KIDS: No, not yet. Had a rough time when I was 19 still havent gotten over it and still pretty anxiously waiting on the "one" coming into my life so I can settle down


L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Hmmm, crap at the minute. I am living in shared accomodation and have to share a kitchen and bathroom with 4 other people NOT good! Will be hopefully getting my own place before the end of the summer.



N. NICKNAME:Shel, Ally, Mishy, Shellie, Pingu


M.MOM'S NAME: Mariea


O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Yes quite a few unfortunately

P. PET PEEVE:Nail biters, ignorante people and people with no manners


Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "Nobody puts baby in the corner" Corny I know but its my all time fave movie!



R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Lefty


S. SIBLINGS:
3 brothers and 1 sister and a special little angel in heaven




T. TIME YOU WAKE UP:
Anywhere from between 5am and 7am


U. UNDERWEAR: Depends on the occasion!


V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE:I hate hate hate spinach! I will eat any other vegetable though :)




W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Stupid buses




X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD:A lot I would say over 10 if not waaaaaaaaay more!


Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE:Bacon and Cheese toasted sandwiches




Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE:? Elephants and monkeys

If anyone would like to replicate this, please leave a comment so I can go read yours :)

Shel xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...