Saturday 15 May 2010

Review : Soap & Glory Flake Away


Next review is Soap & Glory's Flake Away, costs approx £2.25 for the 50ml size and £6.50 for the 300ml size so obviously the bigger one is better value.

What S&G say about the product-

Transforms your scaly legs from reptilian to radiant. Nothing eliminates dry surface flakes as fast as Flake Away™. For superhero-strength skin smoothing spa body polish with Shea Butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar.
Apply a handful of Flake Away™ onto damp skin and massage in circular motions until most of the grains are gone. Rinse well, pat dry and apply body glossing oil such as Easy Glistening™ or moisture butter such as The Righteous Butter™.
One round in the shower with this scrub and no-one will ever have to know that all this time you’ve been flaking it.
(pic and extract taken from their website)

What I say about the product -

I like the product but I honestly don't think it does as good a job as a scrub, I noticed a slight change on my skin but nothing that would make you say "wow!" I would maybe use this product again as an inbetweener scrub during the week and a more vigorous scrub once a week or so.

It still has a lovely scent and the texture is ok, maybe a bit too smooth for a scrub which is why its not as effective as others I have used.

Hope this is helpful for you all, I have more reviews planned for today and my first 2 OOTD posts coming up also.


Shel xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...