Thursday 25 August 2011

FOTD featuring Glamour Doll Eyes/Review

Hi All! 

Today I have a FOTD to show you all featuring my latest purchase, after always looking and admiring Glamour Doll Eyes shadows I finally ordered a Grab Bag with 20 samples in it (more at the end of the post)

Firstly here is today's look :D


Full Face


Eyes Closed


Detailing



Open Close Up


What I used
  • Collection 2000 Natural Matt Foundation in "3-Natural Beige"
  • 17 Pressed Powder in "Delicate Beige
  • Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment Concealer
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Original"
  • Beauty UK Blusher Bronzer pot
  • Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Eyeliner in "Black"
  • Maxfactor Masterpiece HD Mascara in "Rich Black"
  • Avon Supershock Mascara in "Black"
  • 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick in "Balmy Beige"
  • MUA Eyeshadow in Pearl 1
  • Glamour Doll Eyes Shadows in "Brown Eyed Girl" "Tabloid" and "After Prom"
 For anyone that doesnt know you can buy Glamour Doll Eyes from here.
I purchased the 20 Sample Baggie Grab Bag which cost $22.50 roughly £14 and the shipping was reasonable.
WIth every Glamour Doll Eyes purchase you get 2 free samples so I was expecting 22 I got 23! The colours I got are all amazing expect more looks soon :D 
I also got some cute cards and stickers.

My samples came in baggies, I depotted the 3 I wanted to use today in Jars. There is a lot in the baggies enough to use each shadow various times! Vee also sells sample jars too.

I will definitely be buying more and think I will buy the jars next time as it saves money in the long run :D
 Overall I am really impressed with these and glad I eventually purchased lol!
Tomorrows post will be the final part of my nail art series and a special announcent.

Until then...

Loves and Hugs
Shel xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty! Nice and subtle! ^.^

    http://thedollardollhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...