Today I have a FOTD to show you all featuring my latest purchase, after always looking and admiring Glamour Doll Eyes shadows I finally ordered a Grab Bag with 20 samples in it (more at the end of the post)
Firstly here is today's look :D
What I used
- Collection 2000 Natural Matt Foundation in "3-Natural Beige"
- 17 Pressed Powder in "Delicate Beige
- Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment Concealer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Original"
- Beauty UK Blusher Bronzer pot
- Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Eyeliner in "Black"
- Maxfactor Masterpiece HD Mascara in "Rich Black"
- Avon Supershock Mascara in "Black"
- 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick in "Balmy Beige"
- MUA Eyeshadow in Pearl 1
- Glamour Doll Eyes Shadows in "Brown Eyed Girl" "Tabloid" and "After Prom"
For anyone that doesnt know you can buy Glamour Doll Eyes from here.
I purchased the 20 Sample Baggie Grab Bag which cost $22.50 roughly £14 and the shipping was reasonable.
WIth every Glamour Doll Eyes purchase you get 2 free samples so I was expecting 22 I got 23! The colours I got are all amazing expect more looks soon :D
I also got some cute cards and stickers.
My samples came in baggies, I depotted the 3 I wanted to use today in Jars. There is a lot in the baggies enough to use each shadow various times! Vee also sells sample jars too.
I will definitely be buying more and think I will buy the jars next time as it saves money in the long run :D
Overall I am really impressed with these and glad I eventually purchased lol!
Tomorrows post will be the final part of my nail art series and a special announcent.
Loves and Hugs