Tuesday 16 August 2011

Yesterday FOTD

Hi girlies!

Today I am sharing a FOTD from yesterday and the makeup I used for it, please excuse the eyebrows I am still trying to grow them out to be reshaped!

 There you have it! My face in all its glory lol!

What I used
  • Collection 2000 Natural Matt Foundation in "3-Natural Beige"
  • 17 Pressed Powder in "Delicate Beige"
  • Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment Concealer
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Original"
  • Beauty UK Blusher Bronzer pot (top left of pic)
  • WetnWild Coloricon Palette in "Walking on Eggshells" (thankyou Carla!)
  • Avon Glimmer Stick Eyeliner in "Majestic Plum"
  • Maxfactor Masterpiece HD Mascara in "Rich Black"
  • Avon Supershock Mascara in "Black"
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in "Berry Blast"
 I hope you all like it
Loves and Hugs
Shel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...