Wednesday 17 August 2011

Housekeeping...


Hiya!

Some of you may have noticed I have been making a few adjustments here and there with my blog, now that I have free time on my hands I have been getting it just how I want. 

I am looking for some opinions on what else could be added to make it what you guys wanna see? I am going to add a poll to the left sidebar, I would really appreciate your input. Also how does the layout and everything look? I have added pages at the top, giveaways to the sidebar etc etc I am going to be going back over all my old posts and adding labels to the older ones as I never did that back then!

All feedback is welcome as long as it's constructive :D

Loves and Hugs 
Shel xx

1 comment:

  1. I think your page looks good, I need to go back and add tags/labels too I never did any.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...