Tuesday 16 August 2011

NOTD featuring WetnWild Gray's Anatomy!

Hiya!
Just a quick post to show off WetnWild Gray's Anatomy that I received from both Jennifer and Carla! Its a very pretty polish but awfully hard to photograph, it pulls mostly purple on my nails but it has a purple/grey/green multichrome which you can see better in the 2nd pic



Thats it for today, thanks for your continued reading and commenting, I really do apprectiate it and it makes me so happy to read every single comment!

Loves and Hugs
Shel xx

4 comments:

  1. Very Pretty the 2nd pic shows it;s true beauty glad you like <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning colour on you sweetie - this is on my wish list for the colour and the name !

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shade, very pretty.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...