Hi my lovelies!
Todays mani was suggested by my good friend Sarah, she suggested a pink gradient with cupcakes and even named the BM plate I should use :D
Right hand with mini fail on ring finger, at least I tried to fix it though hehe!
The enigmatic left hand ;)
Close up arty shot and you can see the awesomeness of the glitter topcoat!
What I used...
- Stargazer topcoat as base and top cos am a dunce!
- Poundland Starshine as the base colour (seriously the best fricking silver ever!)
- Then I sponged 17 Fairycake from about a 2/3's of the nail down to the tip
- Next I took 2True in Shade 1 and sponged that from the last 3rd to the tip
- Stamped cupcakes on ring fingers and thumb using BM13 and Konad Black
- Lastly coated every nail with the amazing WetnWild Kaleidoscope, I love this polish so sparkly and eyecatching :D
Thats it folks, thanks for all the lovely comments & new followers lately, I appreciate everysingle one of you!
Until next time...
Loves and Hugs