Sunday 14 August 2011

Sunday Swag #1

 Hi Lovelies!

Today I am starting a new idea I have had to gather all my goodies I received in the week and show them off on a Sunday, instead of doing individual posts as I get packages I will just do one collective one. Does this sound good or would you rather I done them seperate? Opinions please :D

1st up is a super cute package I received from Kayelyn over in our Facebook group, I won OPI DS Jewel in a lil contest she was holding and she also included a gorgeous handmade bracelet (I will take pics of me wearing this as this pic doesn't do it any justice) and also the cutest teeny weeny elephant candle :D


Close Up of DS Jewel




Package #2 is from Jennifer over at TheExoticLacquer, this was her 1st international swap so we kept it small she has got mine already so check out her blog to see what I sent! I got Dr Remedy Baby Blue,Wet n Wild Gray's Anatomy and Sinful Colours Fuji


Package #3 is from Carla over at DeuceBeauties, again she has received my swap package to her so check her out to see what goodies she received :D From Carla I got LA Colours Palette in Trendy, Wet n Wild shadow in Nutty, Wet n Wild Palette in Walking on Eggshells, LA Colours Palette in Cafe Au Lait, Bath & Bodyworks Lotion in Pomegranate Citrus, Sally girl polish Silver Glitter, Wet n Wild Misty Rose, Wet n Wild Gray's Anatomy (I am going to send this to my sister back home as I have one, Hope you don't mind Carla?) NYC Fifth Avenue and Sinful Colours I Miss Yuo!!! This was an amazing package to open and I literally squeaked my way through it lol!

Now I have my very first American Eyeshadow Palettes and Bath & Bodyworks goodies I am craving for more hehe! 

I love everything I have been sent this week! Thankyou so so much to the 3 girlies who sent me these goodies!!!

Loves and Hugs
Shel xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...