Thursday 11 August 2011

NOTD

Hi my lovies! Today I bring another NOTD to you, this time using Avon Speed Dry+ in Rose Amour

Compared to my last Avon NOTD, I actually really like this one, the first pic isn't true to colour but the 2nd and 3rd are more like it. Its still not as bright as my usual style but definitely not bland :D

Close Up

This is 3 coats and you can still see somewhat of VNL but its not in your face obvious only when you look real close!


Cute pearls added on my ring fingers as accents. This polish had a shimmery underton of gold so its really very pretty in the light, unfortunately we are under a severe weather warning again here so no sunshiney pictures for me today!

Loves and Hugs 
Shel xx

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...