Tuesday 23 August 2011

Perfume Collection

Hiya!

Today I just have a super quick post to show you as I havent been feeling the best today so havent got up to too much

Here is my perfume collection, I don't have a lot but what I do have I love and use frequently...

From Clockwise L to R
  • Ed Hardy Original
  • Sex and the City Lust
  • Alex by Alex Curran 
  • Sex and the City Love
  • Boots body splash in Samphire and Sea Minerals
  • Monsoon
  • Perles de Lalique
  • FCUK Pure
  • Fergie Outspoken
I love using the body splashes in the warmer weather when I don't want something heavy on my skin :D

Thats it for today guys, tomorrow I will doing part 4 of my nail series, I have naked nails today as I was defrosting the freezer and didnt want to ruin anything lol!

Loves and Hugs
Shel xx

2 comments:

  1. Ah I have the pink sex and the city polish! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't actually own the ed hardy perfume myself. But when ever I stay over my friends house that is my go to perfume.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...