Tuesday 30 August 2011

FOTD featuring Sleek

Hiya!

Today I decided to play with my makeup palettes from Sleek, normally I stick to what I know and don't venture to far from that...today though I played with black and yellows! I have to say so myself I love it!
(and it was my school colours hehe)


Open eye close up


Closed eye close up (bottom left of this pic you can see all my nail polish storage!)

Open eyes full face. I didnt apply much other makeup as I wasn't going anywhere just light foundation and a gloss. 

The Sleek palettes I used were - The Original and Sparkle (the limited edition Christmas one)

I hope you like it, I think I am going to play more with the black and along with other colours to see what I come up with :D

Loves and Hugs
Shel xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty look! I would never have considered a yellow and black together but it looks amazing on you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...