Thursday 18 August 2011

FOTD

Hi girlies! 

I was inspired by the 50's style this morning for some reason unknown lol! Here is my hair and makeup for today, the front of my hair wont hold up in the loops as I only used my fringe so there isnt much hair there lol!

What I used
  • Collection 2000 Natural Matt Foundation in "3-Natural Beige"
  • 17 Pressed Powder in "Delicate Beige"
  • Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment Concealer
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Original"
  • Beauty UK Blusher Bronzer pot (top left of pic)
  • WetnWild Coloricon Palette in "Walking on Eggshells" (thankyou Carla!)
  • Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Eyeliner in "Black"
  • Maxfactor Masterpiece HD Mascara in "Rich Black"
  • Avon Supershock Mascara in "Black"
  • 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick in "Mulled Wine"
Hope you all like it :D 
Loves and Hugs 
Shel xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read and leave a comment, every one of them is read and I try to get back asap if you ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...